It was first marketed as a medicinal product in 1995, with the approval of the National Institute of Pharmacy, with the following health claims:
1. To reduce and eliminate complaints related to bile production and bile duct dysfunction:
- increase bile excretion, promote bile secretion,
- reducing the risk of gallstones,
- alleviation or elimination of complaints due to bile duct dysfunction after gall bladder removal
2. Reduction and elimination of digestive complaints, with particular attention to (stomach) overload.
Dealing with bowel complaints (irregular, hard stools, etc.) (bowel control)
3. Beneficial influence on cholesterol levels.